We've now closed all of our showrooms to help protect our staff and customers. However, we are still open for business and can still help you with all of your hot tub needs.
We have over 70 hot tubs in stock and available for immediate delivery. If you're considering purchasing a hot tub please give us a call and we can talk you through the options or send you a personalised video of the hot tubs most appropriate for you.
Our delivery and service engineers are now offering a contactless service. We're taking the following precautions to protect our staff and customers:
- Please unlock your gate prior to our arrival and remain inside whilst we deliver your hot tub. Where we need to talk to you this should be done through a door or window whilst maintaining a 2m distance from our engineers.
- Our engineers will wash their hands regularly using your garden hose pipe, will wear gloves when appropriate and will also carry hand sanitiser whenever possible.
- We'll avoid entering your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Instead of an in-person "hand over", we'll email you a video before we visit to introduce your hot tub and tell you how to care for it. We're also always available on the phone to help if you have any questions before, during or after your hot tub installation.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has also confirmed that a properly maintained hot tub is highly unlikely to spread coronavirus
- "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19."
If you need chemicals for your hot tub please give us a call on 01392 247 466 and we'll deliver them to you next time an engineer is in your area.
We're also still able to help with servicing, taking the same precautions as for deliveries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.