Tuesday 4 August 2020
Reading & Saltash showrooms now open
Two of our showrooms are now fully open and customers are welcome to come and visit us and look around. Details for the showrooms are below;
Reading, Dobbies Garden Centre Hare Hatch - Russel our Store Manager is ready to welcome you and show you around the hot tub range.
Saltash, Tamar View Nurseries - Jason our Store Manager would love to welcome you and talk to you about the hot tubs on offer.
Exeter, Tusham Road Marsh Barton - our Exeter showroom remains closed for hot tub sales but it is open for chemical and accessory purchases. If you are really interested in viewing one of our hot tubs then it is possible for appointments to be made but these must be arranged beforehand with the Sales team.
Tuesday 30 June 2020
Our showrooms are re-opening
We’re really pleased to announce that following the latest Government guidelines, we are now taking steps towards reopening our hot tub showrooms, with safeguarding measures in place.
It’s been almost three months since we closed them and we miss meeting our customers face-to-face.
We will be opening our showrooms in a phased approach to help ensure a smooth and safe transition for the whole of our team and our customers. Our current plan:
- Reading & Beaconsfield - Saturday 4 July
- Exeter - mid-July (final date TBC)
- Saltash - end of July (final date TBC)
Please note that it is not necessary to book an appointment to visit our showrooms when they are open.
These are some of the measures that we have put in place to protect our staff and customers at our showrooms;
- Clear 2m distancing signage
- Hand sanitiser stations
- No wet testing facilities available
- No towels
- Plastic screens at the tills
- Sales team wearing masks
Please note that this is subject to change based on the latest information surrounding Coronavirus. Please check back to this page to see when exactly our Exeter and Saltash showrooms will be reopening.
If you would like to book a suitable time to speak to someone in our Sales Team or visit one of our showrooms then please follow this link.
Collections from Exeter showroom
Our Exeter store is now also open for collections of parts and chemicals to existing customers.
Please place an order on the phone for any chemicals you might need and then stop by to collect them in a safe and contactless manner.
30 March 2020
We've now closed all of our showrooms to help protect our staff and customers. However, we are still open for business and can still help you with all of your hot tub needs.
We have over 70 hot tubs in stock and available for immediate delivery. If you're considering purchasing a hot tub please give us a call and we can talk you through the options or send you a personalised video of the hot tubs most appropriate for you.
Our delivery and service engineers are now offering a contactless service. We're taking the following precautions to protect our staff and customers:
- Please unlock your gate prior to our arrival and remain inside whilst we deliver your hot tub. Where we need to talk to you this should be done through a door or window whilst maintaining a 2m distance from our engineers.
- Our engineers will wash their hands regularly using your garden hose pipe, will wear gloves when appropriate and will also carry hand sanitiser whenever possible.
- We'll avoid entering your home unless absolutely necessary.
- Instead of an in-person "hand over", we'll email you a video before we visit to introduce your hot tub and tell you how to care for it. We're also always available on the phone to help if you have any questions before, during or after your hot tub installation.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has also confirmed that a properly maintained hot tub is highly unlikely to spread coronavirus
- "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19."
If you need chemicals for your hot tub please give us a call on 01392 247 466 and we'll deliver them to you next time an engineer is in your area.
We're also still able to help with servicing, taking the same precautions as for deliveries. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.